with Mushroom and Creamy Street Corn Salsa Avocado, Feta, Hot Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Smoked paprika
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets, add to a bowl and toss with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Roast for 25 minutes until fork-tender and edges golden
- Set aside when done
Slice and sauté in wide pan with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and black pepper
Set aside when done.
Creamy Street Corn Salsa
- Two cups fresh corn or frozen thawed
- Vegan mayo
- Minced red onion
- Minced sliced pickled jalapeno (start small)
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno juice
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Teaspoon smoked paprikaSmoked sea salt or plain sea salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoon chili powder
- Handful chopped cilantro
Add enough mayo to make for a creamy consistency followed by remainder ingredients. Toss well and taste for seasoning.
Heat flour tortillas over open flame or in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 seconds
Add a smear of smashed avocado, followed by the mushrooms, cauliflower, corn salsa, feta and hot sauce. Enjoy!